|Ferran Adriá is the special guest of Matador Ñ|
* Be successful is a mix between "liberty, passion and risk
* I have been traveling around the world to see how were the world affairs, in the gastronomic point of view and also in the social economic.
* I have around 400 interviews the last 5 months in Argentina, Peking or Peru and nobody asked me about the crisis"
* The fried egg is a masterpiece, the fried egg is the best liquid ravioli of the world, also a runny Spanish omelette is a masterpiece
* You can yourself reinvent every year, for that I need to have a gap with El Bulli
* El Bulli is not me, is the 2500 people that has worked.
* We need to validate the private sponsorship in the Spanish society
* With the Bulli foundation I would like to think that in 30- 50 years will be a place that comes up with world-wide talents.